The Menomonie Theater Guild seeks a dynamic, highly organized person to serve as their Executive Director, managing the daily operations of the Menomonie Theater Guild and the MTG Box Office.
The Executive Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the Menomonie Theater Guild and the MTG Box Office. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Board of Directors
- Communicating with patrons, donors, directors, volunteers, and other partners via phone, email, letters, and social media
- Oversight of the schedule & maintenance of the MTG studio building and communicating with its renters
- Maintaining databases of patrons and donors and generating reports and mailing lists as required
- Paying of bills and assisting the MTG treasurer
- Setting up and maintaining online sales in our online ticketing system
- Selling tickets in the MTG Box office, both at the studio box office and the Mabel Tainter as scheduled
- Oversight and training of additional volunteer or employee box office help as needed
- Pursuing corporate sponsorships and grants
- Other duties as appropriate
Minimum qualifications: Associate’s degree in a related field from a two-year college or technical school and/or two years of related experience working with a community arts organization
Preferred qualifications: College degree in a related field, experience with non-profit arts organization, and supervisory and customer service experience.
- Proficiency in basic math, balance sheets, and financial transactions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Basic proficiency with Google Drive, social media, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong personal commitment to the mission of MTG and to the community
- A professional orientation with a volunteer motivation
Salary and Work Schedule:
Average of 25-27 hours per week, 11am-3pm Tuesday through Friday at MTG Box Office
Additional hours pre-scheduled in advance, 8-10 weekends annually scheduled before MTG show openings.
Approximately 2 weeks vacation time to be scheduled with approval of supervising board member
$20,000-$24,000 salary, negotiable upon experience. Supplemental opportunities may be available with grant writing and corporate fundraising.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to Dan Soler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin March 21, 2018. Interviews will be conducted on a first come/first available basis and the position will be closed once filled by a qualified applicant.